Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DAY 103

Ty awoke fever free, albeit early (430a again), but not surprising as he slept almost the entire day yesterday. While lying in bed with him (I wasn't getting up that early!) I worked on echoics half asleep, lol. He had some of the best articulation I have heard - mom, dad, night night. Then later this morning I had him try to say "bed" (a new word) and much to my delight, he said it. Hubby was shocked..."I heard that?!!" What is really cool is that he used the ending "d", very clearly. So when I was running some of his word cards later in the day and got to "bread" he signed it, but usually doesn't attempt an echoic for it.. I prompted "say it" and he DID, hitting again the "d"!
Fever returned in the late afternoon, but he was fine after a nap and no motrin at night.

No comments: