Friday, March 20, 2009

DAY 120

Just got back from a 4 day trip to Austin to visit friends and Ty did great. BM potty success the entire time and slept every night through. Woo-hoo! We tried to add back methylation supps last week and things went nuts - shredding came back to boot. So, of course, I pulled them! We are at 1 cap of Enhansa and that is going well. Echoics continue to be strong, truly longest "pre-verbal" has stuck, EVER! We may get language yet. Hearing tons of "no" (sometimes articulated "na") when he doesn't want something, and an actual appropriate conversation, albeit small -
He climbed into my bed at my friend's house the other morning and said "up" trying to get me out of bed, I said "no, lay down" and he said "na, up" and I laughed and said "no, night night" and he said "niy-niy, shhh..." waited a moment, and then said "up!" LOL! His babble is very appropriate, about the 9 mos. level - running beautiful sounds, some new - I really think we may finally be getting somewhere!

No comments: