Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DAY 74

Awoke at 430am after falling asleep at 7p last night. Face still has splotches, thick chest cough, and nasal discharge. He is also downright being naughty - colored on the walls, ripped up some stuff on the counter, and spit water on the table!!!! I would say we need to get him back to school asap, lol! Hopefully tomorrow! Picked up new batch of tea and spoke with Dr about current illness. He said Ty's batch has lung, kidney and liver supports in it.. was surprised he was so sick, but then we spoke about recent bouts of illness and immune response also - Ty used to never get sick, so I suppose this can be seen as a good thing too.

On the cognitive front, when he woke up at 430a this morning he was crying, a hurt cry. I assumed it was his infected ear and went into his room to check for a fever. I rubbed his back and said "momma is going to get you some motrin to make the pain go away" and as I went down the hall from his room to the kitchen he called out "momma" !!!!! He has never done that before, only if I was in front of him and he was pulling me to something he wanted would he say it - this was like a true "I need you" momma, lol! He is also approaching hubby with "Dee dah" - way to go TY!

No comments: