Friday, February 27, 2009

DAY 98

Home again today with fever spiking last night to 103 around dinner time. Motrin put him back on the go, but awoke again with high fever. Dosed again, and the fever returned, low grade this time, around dinner. No other symptoms of illness.. more independent BM's. I think he is on the mend, whatever it was! Needless to say, he is bored.. 2 full days of wandering and stimming, but some appropriate toy play and pretty much more of the same. The BCBA visit came to fruition when I gave her a write up of concerns and she delivered it to principal's desk - the bomb has been dropped and all of a sudden the district is jumping to look at my concerns. Funny, when I sent 3 notes to his teacher the past 8 wks. about how I was concerned for his upcoming IEP, I was put off.... HELLO... fair warning!

No comments: