Sunday, February 15, 2009

DAY 86

Well as bummed as I am with the BM potty regression, I can only hope that it won't last long. He is pretty stimmy this wknd. and if you can believe it, as I cannot, he awoke with YET ANOTHER runny nose and cold - this would make #4 in 3 months. Heck, he just finished the antibiotic 3 days ago for his pneumonia and ear infection. Right now the nasal discharge is clear, so that with the potty problems, maybe we can chalk it up to detox after all is said and done!??? I have been playing around with a new supplement called Curamin. It is curcumin based which is for inflammation and has some added properties to it for better absorption and serotonin balancing. In the quick research I have looked at, it is my belief it may be along the lines of Lee Silsby's new Enhansa product. Anyway, the material I read is interesting because it said the curcumin can cross the blood brain barrier in addressing inflammation - This new supp. could also be a source of my added issues the past few days.

No comments: