Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DAY 89

Teacher commented yesterday on horrible cough and said she took Ty to the nurse, etc. though never called home to have him picked up. So I booked an appt. this morning at the Dr. and upon exam he found no chest congestion, clear ears, and some nasal congestion. Interesting note, he decided to run a whooping cough test (Ty had DTaP at 4,6,9 mos. but then we stopped vaccinating). Honestly, I am a bit intrigued at what might prevail. So we have been dosing heavy Cucurmin (Curamin supplement) and it is an anti viral - if we provoked a latent virus, like whooping cough, would it show up in testing? Well, the test taken today will take 3 days for results.. I seriously doubt he has whooping cough, teacher today conceded barely any cough today (coincidence that I pulled Curamin supp. this morning to see if it was provoking???). I think that is our answer - cucurmin is proving to be some powerful stuff.
On the DAN dr note, we did finally get our rx for diflucan and it is my hope that his decline in focus and attention is related to the yeast after his recent antibiotic. So the story goes..

No comments: