Saturday, December 6, 2008

DAY 15 12/6

A good day for Ty. We went to my older son's wrestling tournament and Ty did well. We spent a lot of time outside on the High School grounds, but when we did go inside to watch my son, he sat on my lap in the bleachers for a decent amount of time. Only a little ear covering (which was impressive with four mats going and lots of referee whistles blowing!) and some vocal stimming, which mixed in well with the cheering, lol!



He did have a poop accident when we got home - meant to prompt potty when I walked in the door, but the phone rang and well, enough said! The BM however was small and nicely compact, and smelled normal. Major butt pimples this afternoon though, the most I have seen in a long time, probably 20-30!!! There is definetly some gut healing taking place with the tea, without a doubt!

Potty success early evening. Small BM in underwear and moved to toilet on his own and finished!!! And good vocals - he came to me at the computer and stood there. I met his gaze and waited, he said "mama" and pulled me to the cupboard (where we keep his treats). I waited and he said "up" (we let him stand on the counter to pick what he wants out of there), I blocked the cabinet doors and he said "open", and when he chose cookies, he said "ookie"!!! Now none of these are new words, all part of his 10 word repetoire, but my goodness, we never hear so many in a row and unprompted to boot!

Oh my! The day is finishing up with some more great vocals - he has approached me with "mama" four more times, and twice more repeated above scenario for treats. Got 2 more spontaneous pee's also. Don't let it end.....




No comments: