Wednesday, December 24, 2008

DAY 33

Good sleep, a little "rashy" last night though. Some face splotches, some discolored areas on thigh, and a tad butt cheek itchy. Mild compared to what we have seen previously though. He does seem calm again today! Wonderful park outing with Daddy, and spent the afternoon eyeing the Christmas Cookies my daughter and I baked. I did give in and let him have one - he gleefully ran to his room to enjoy! Calmness continues - just having a lazy day! Thigh rash was back at bathtime, not welts, but red "mosquito bite" like pimples, some bum rash too. Independent BM in the potty today, yay!
My parents came over for Christmas Eve dinner and when my Dad said "come give Grandpa a hug, Ty!".... TY SAID "GRANDPA"! We have never heard this word before, Merry Christmas!!

No comments: