Sunday, December 21, 2008

DAY 30

OK, we made it to the thirty day mark and I am on board for another 30 days! I like what I am seeing, and again, we are not seeing any true regression being off of all of his supplements. This aspect continues to truly amaze me. Dr Kim and I spoke at length yesterday when I picked up Ty's tea. He again reinforced the process of chinese medicine, said while the organs rebalance, the brain can have a tendancy to be unorganized (I suppose similar to what we call a healing regression, etc), but again, this is probably the first intervention in a long time that I haven't seen Ty lose skills (while gaining them, pottying is going great) - usually I have to "trade something for something" which is always so frustrating.

Stimmy day today, but I have been busy cleaning and well, left to his own, that is gonna happen! Lots of vocal stimming, no butt rash for several days, slight hacking today.

No comments: