Monday, December 22, 2008

DAY 31

Began new batch of tea today - Dr Kim advised should help with "hot" body rebalancing we were seeing. Took Ty to gym daycare while I worked out. Usually I have my NT daughter in there with him, so I was a bit nervous taking him solo as she had a dentist appt. and it was VERY crowded with the break, but he did great. When I picked him up, he was in the climbing tubes. I called him once as I could see him through the netting up high, and said "come down the slide, time to go" and he responded immediatly! The staff said he played in the tubes the whole hour. This was nice, as sometimes he fixates on the coloring table and tries to rip the books, or goes into the video area and climb to get the movie boxes. Today's play was much more appropriate. We have been hearing some nice requesting with his acquired words, and his "mama" has been great articulation (often "bama", but he is hitting the "mmm" sound nicely).

Well, the day only got better - this new batch is a hit with Ty. We just spent 2 hours getting my older kids eye exams, ordering contacts and picking new glasses frames, and Ty was a champion throughout it all. Hubby was with me, and we both agreed Ty was unusually calm for such an outing. Normally, he would be pulling at the store pamplets, picking stickers off of things, etc. but he just kind of "sat around" while we waited, and waited and waited! No fussing what so ever, very exciting!

No comments: