Sunday, January 11, 2009

DAY 51

Ty had another early waking this morning, 430am. Now several things ran through my head while I lay in bed listening to him play in his room for 2 hrs. lol. First, the tea is not working (our 2nd early wake this week) and we are beginning to see a pattern of decline in his sleep (he has slept long and hard for years without "sleep" supplements, but always had wakings during episodes of detox), and secondly, it is a detox issue. The latter put my mind at ease when he climbed into my bed at 630a. and was grinding his teeth like crazy.. something that had disappated about week 3 of the tea. I have never been able to correlate teeth grinding to a particular biochemical response for Ty, but believe that it is either metal excretion or bacterial issues - both of which he has had for 4 plus years, so unable to narrow down in his case. Anyway, my thoughts about the detox were confirmed around 10a when Ty came into the kitchen naked and stinkin' of poop! He had had a BM accident in his pj's (first accident since his illness last week) and tried to clean it up - what I found was a very messy toilet seat, very yuck stench with the remaining stool in the bowl (stools have had no foul smell lately), and a 3 x 3 inch section of pimpled butt and red flash burn on his inner thigh. He hasn't had the pimple rash in about a week, I believe, so either detox or die off would be my confirmation of the rooster call this morning!! The tea seems to be doing its job!
The day continued with one more poop in the pot, and one small one in his pj's before bed - I am too tired to reflect on it now, lol - early to bed, it has been a long day!

No comments: