Saturday, January 31, 2009

DAY 71

So Ty fell asleep on the couch watching TV last night at 730p. I wasn't surprised when I heard him up at 3a coughing. I gave him his medicine and luckily he went back to sleep until 530a. He is incredibly calm this morning... a sight to be seen just hanging on the sofa watching Noggin. In general, the last couple of days he seems more focused and engaged.. seeking intentful communication and help, and is busying himself purposefully with less wandering - I wouldn't call it playing yet, lol, but not stimming either.
We took him to a park for a short time, absolutely beautiful day (gotta love TX). And then we went to dinner at a new pizza joint for dinner. He did well there, but after we got home ran a fever again (they have been low grade and I have not treated them, just giving cough medicine). He fell asleep at 8pm watching TV, awoke at 3a (gave more medicine and he went back to sleep) and got up at 7a on Sunday.

No comments: