Thursday, January 15, 2009

DAY 55

My emotional catharsis last night made the start of the day difficult. Maybe Ty was tuned in also, he was tired and fussy off to school. His cold has moved to chest congestion not nasal discharge this morning, butt rash last night in bath. He has a 1/2 day at school today and we are off to day one (of five) of a Tomatis boost. I am holding out hope "this $500" will be money well spent - heck, who am I kidding, I am hoping it will be priceless!

Tomatis session went well, though Ty continues to seem tired. His TCM Dr. answered my email with photos of various rashes, tongue photo, etc. and said he will plan his next batch of tea accordingly for pick up on Sat. He was cute and sent me a link on autism and gluten free diet, he said it is important to be gluten free. I had to laugh to myself, Ty has been GFCF since he was 18 mos. old! Another BM accident this afternoon.. just bums me out... hopefully Tomatis will get things back in check!

No comments: